Sonntag, 11. November 2012

Balute - Alternative / Rock / Heavy Metal

 KBM Promotion proudly presents :

 

Balute

Home: Pekin, IL  
Genre: Alternative / Rock / Heavy Metal






Members: I have many secret ninjas
Sounds Like: Lynard Skynard, The Black Keys, Johnny Cash, 3 Doors Down, Danzig
Label: Subversion Promotions
Manager: KBMP International (Promotion)


I wanted to do a project that was simple, no stress about bookings, and other bullshit and get straight back to my love of music. I wrote these songs on an acoustic guitar and recorded with my phone..found some musicians to record with and that's it. i had no intention of playings shows or anything. The music found its way to some local radio stations and had some air play. I began to receive emails on bookings..I add musicians on who is available at the time. this material is from my heart, and when i hear them back it takes me back to some memories i would rather forget.





****************************************
 Together We Can Grow !! Spread the words and Share the Links !!
Any Support Is Very Welcome !!
Thank You !!

For Management & Label applications pls send us your CD or Copy of your CD plus your bio/infos about your music and goals to:
 KBMP International * Neddener Dorfstrasse * 27308 Kirchlinteln/Germany
Official Webpage

Profil von Kimmy B Shade auf LinkedIn anzeigen





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen